DUBLIN, March 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “News Syndicates – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global News Syndicates Market to Reach US$5.2 Billion by the Year 2026
The global market for News Syndicates estimated at US$4.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.2 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% over the analysis period.
Growing broadband penetration and subsequent rise in Internet subscriptions and increasing use of mobile phones will continue to drive online business models as net savvy consumers and companies utilize the internet as a medium for conducting business transactions. Against this backdrop, syndication is emerging as an ideal way to conduct business in a networked, information-intensive economy. The internet has reinfused life into the dying traditional ink and paper newspaper syndication model.
Today, independent writers, journalists, authors, bloggers, cartoonists, columnists, and companies with digital marketing strategies syndicate their content to various online websites, portals and content aggregators to increase reach and visibility of their content/material. Local new syndication is emerging as a lucrative opportunity for digital marketers to break down the inertia and amplify coverage to ensure enhanced visibility of their content.
A growing number of B2X companies are increasingly adopting content/news syndication to recycle their content in an attempt to improve organic flow of visitors to their website. A key trend in this space is the pay as per results concept wherein B2X marketers sign agreements with syndication vendors over the number of targeted leads they aim to achieve from a content syndication campaign and pricing of the contract is accordingly drawn.
Content marketing is emerging as an important tool in the field of digital marketing, not only because it helps in generating leads, building trust, and developing customer loyalty, but also due to the fact that this marketing approach is fast becoming the new normal for consumers. Content marketing has significantly changed customer expectations of brands.
The exponential increase in the number of blogs is expected to drive up demand for content syndication. Blog posts are one of the most popular types of content that marketers use for content syndication. The increased uptake of B2B content syndication by B2B businesses as a marketing strategy to drive leads, reach new target audiences and boost brand awareness will fuel market prospects.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.8 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $883.8 Million by 2026
The News Syndicates market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.8 Billion in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 40.6% share in the global market. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$883.8 Million in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 3.9% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.4% and 1.7% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.7% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$916.5 Million by the end of the analysis period.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- News Syndicates – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022
- These are Times When Questions Abound & Answers Are Few
- So How Fast Or Slow Are We Moving?
- Split Scenarios Unfold: The Great Vaccine Divide Emerges
- Time is of Essence! What We Know So Far – “Vaccine Efficiency Against New Strains is Decreasing”
- Progress on Vaccinations, Why Should Businesses Care?
- News Syndicates: Definition & Importance
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 40 Featured)
- A&E Networks
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Channel Four Television Corporation
- Heartland Media LLC
- King Features Syndicate, Inc.
- RTL Group S.A.
- The Associated Press
- Thomson Reuters Corporation
- ViacomCBS Streaming
- Vice Media Group
- Warner Media, LLC
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- The Rise of the Internet, Heightens the Dependence on Content Syndication to Increase Brand Exposure
- The Internet Marks Mankind’s Greatest Achievement
- Why Syndication is Important for Businesses in the Internet Era?
- As Direct Marketing Strategies Evolve in Parallel to the Internet, Syndication Becomes a Potent Content Marketing Strategy
- Digital Direct Marketing: A Primer
- Digital Media Marketing Gains Momentum Against the Backdrop of Increased Digital Direct Marketing Efforts
- Focus on Digital Media Marketing Brings Content Marketing Strategy Into the Spotlight, Providing the Foundation for the Growth of Content Syndication
- Here’s Why Syndication is a Vital Part of Content Marketing Strategy?
- Digital Marketers Turn to Local News Syndication to Improve SEO Performance
- Rise of B2B & B2C & B2G as Direct Selling Business Models of the 21st Century Spurs Focus on Content Syndication Campaigns
- A Deep Dive Into How Content Syndication Can Result in Successful Lead Generation for B2B Marketers
- Growing Number of Bloggers Driving Demand for Content Syndication
- Seeking to Outrank Their Own Content, Bloggers Turn to Syndication
- Robust Growth of e-Commerce Drives Interest in e-Commerce Content Syndication to Beat Competition & Emerge Victorious
- Robust Growth & Spiraling Competition in the e-Commerce Space Drives Interest in Product Data Syndication Among Online Retailers
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5cww4l
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets